In this incredibly transformative era, it’s often challenging to put up with the impulse-driven demands of your customers. Building strong customer relationships is always important for any successful business.
Many customer success leaders admit how overwhelming it is to cope with customer retention, even if there are slightest gaps and nuances to cater to their customer complaints.
Well, for this too, technology is the answer.
To make your life a little easier, we have distilled down top customer service software to help you enhance your customer support in 2023 and beyond.
Let us understand what customer service tools are
Customer service software is a set of tools used to gather, manage, organize, and report on customer service requests. Customer service software is frequently used by businesses to enable quicker and more effective customer support through automation. Also, you can use different live chat alternatives to improve customer service. Additionally, these tools foster agent cooperation.
Let us learn about the top 6 tools to provide next level customer service in 2023 and beyond
Best customer service tools for 2023 and beyond
First impressions can make or break a customer’s experience with your brand. Initial interactions and ongoing customer engagement are crucial components of an interactive voice response (IVR), which is frequently the first point of contact for customer support.
Locating, categorizing, and guiding callers to the best resource are among its responsibilities. If you want to get customers off to a good start and lead them on a satisfying, seamless journey, you must be able to understand the fundamentals of IVR technology and put plans in place to fully realize its potential.
There are several IVR service providers available in the market. Ensure that you choose the best one. MyOperator’s IVR is one of the highly recommended products if you are looking for an IVR with the best features in it.
Key features of MyOperator’s IVR:
- Centralized business number
Place several departments and employees behind a single virtual number.
Create a personalized and automated voice message to welcome your callers.
Callers can easily connect with the appropriate department or agent based on their selections in the IVR menu automatically.
Customer conversations are automatically recorded and stored in the cloud for later use.
Checkout your inbound, answered, and missed call totals broken down by department and agent.
Missed customer calls will be promptly reported to you, allowing for efficient follow-up.
If you are looking for a customer support service for your WordPress site, Support Genix is a solid choice. A hassle-free integration for the website owners enables a system that allows customers to create tickets and receive support directly on site.
The tool is built in a way to offer a plethora of features not just for the customers but also for the support reps working to ensure excellent customer support.
Key Features of Support Genix:
- Unlimited Tickets and Agents
There is no limit as to how many tickets a business can manage simultaneously while using the tool.
Support reps can transfer tickets when the nature of the inquiry fits a different agent or department, which speeds up the process.
Customers who send an email to a specific support inbox will be automatically added to the ticket system.
- Integration With Third Parties
Support Genix allows for third party integration to customize the tool and improve the experience further.
Thanks to the Saved Messages feature, agents can create and use templates to answer commonly asked questions.
Customers can upload only specific types and sizes of files. The feature is there to prevent potential security threats.
9 email templates exist to send notifications to both agents and customers. Agents are notified when clients create or reply to a ticket and when a ticket is assigned to the agent. Customers get notifications whenever a ticket gets created or closed and when a support agent replies to the ticket.
The Support Genix plugin verifies WooCommerce order IDs.
Incoming Webhook is a modern approach to creating and tracking a support ticket efficiently.
Kylas sales CRM
Businesses aiming to improve their customer support offerings can find a customer relationship management (CRM) solution handy. The efficiency of client interactions, as well as the internal alignment of your entire personnel, can all be considerably improved by CRMs.
Kylas sales CRM is one of the best tools to enhance your customer satisfaction. It is designed for small and developing businesses and is cognizant of the challenges the business faces, such as scalability limitations and the requirement for centralized management, and it handles these problems with practical features and automation.
Benefits of Kylas CRM:
- Every activity is recorded by the Kylas sales CRM software, allowing managers to monitor every missed business call.
- Every customer success executive is performing at their peak thanks to features like call records, performance appraisals (at both the individual and team level), and built-in incentive programmes. As a result, they feel more accountable to themselves and are aware of their areas of future training.
- The Kylas CRM programme keeps track of all of your interactions with leads, charts how they move through your sales funnel and predicts how likely they are to convert.
- Kylas CRM can automate all the workflows. Your customer success team’s dashboard informs them of the prospects that require immediate follow-up, who they should contact next, and when they should do it when they log in.
- Your customer success team (external/on-field) can use the CRM when traveling if they have access to a mobile app that helps them to stay on top of their daily responsibilities while out in the field.
Features of Kylas CRM:
- Create unique sales pipelines to suit your sales process.
- Make use of smart lists and custom fields to efficiently sort data.
- Create profiles and permissions based on the needs of your business. To handle your data more effectively, make use of user access and team access.
- Track your leads with Kylas from click to conversion.
Zoho Desk is another astounding tool to consider for enhancing your customer experience. The IT and help desk programme, Zoho Desk offers customer service solutions that are beneficial to customers, agents, and managers alike. Included are tools for email, collaboration, business intelligence, finances, accounting, HR, marketing, and sales.
Features of Zoho Desk:
- Use Zia’s contextual AI to find answers more quickly.
- From a single location, manage all tickets for channels, brands, products, departments, and more.
- When a customer’s tickets change, the system automatically notifies the customer and staff.
- Use the response editor to send better responses by utilizing customer context, FAQs, templates, and other resources.
- Make customer self-service portals for each brand.
Freshdesk provides omnichannel customer service and enables businesses to interact with customers more deeply. By communicating with customers through the platform using their preferred method of communication, customer service representatives can streamline the customer experience. Additionally, the software provides several automation features that can assist customer service teams in concentrating on more crucial tasks.
Features of Freshdesk:
- You can get a bird’s eye view of the workload for your field team by moving appointments and allocating tasks.
- Use Email to Kbase to turn ticket responses into knowledge-based article.
- Use Agent Collision Detection to make sure no agents unintentionally work on the same ticket.
- Divide complex, multi-step problems into smaller child tickets to solve them more quickly.
- Pre-formatted answers to frequently asked questions should be made to provide prompt, uniform responses.
Sales Engagement Platform and CRM provided by Sales Simplify allows sales and customer facing teams to keep all customer information in one place and connect with them across channels. The best part about this tool is that it brings the best of CRM and engagement possibilities in one place which makes it very simple and easy to use.
Features of Sales Simplify:
- Integrated CRM, automation, and sales engagement platform to connect with customers throughout the sales and service journey.
- Built-in chatbot for 24/7 service and support for customers.
- Timeline view to keep a track of all customer interactions in one place.
- Multi-channel support to connect with customers on their preferred channels.
The customer support platform Zendesk comes with a shared inbox, a tool for building knowledge bases, chat api software, and other tools. They initially focused solely on support, but have since started to create products for sales. It scales to fit your needs and is easy to implement.
Features of Zendesk:
- To help customers find information more quickly, use Answer Bot to suggest articles.
- For easier tracking and quicker responses, view all communication channels—voice, chat, social media, and email—in one location.
- Based on their area of expertise, send the appropriate agent tickets.
- To encourage cross-team collaboration, use Side Conversations to talk to anyone inside or outside your business.
- Using Zendesk Sunshine, you can connect all of your customer data.
automatically connects the potential buyer with an appropriate consultant. Visitors can leave a text message or schedule a call at a time of their choice. The widget’s appearance can be personalized to match the design of your website.
- Call-me-later function
- Widget customization
- Click to call
- Lead generation
- Analytics dashboard
- CRM Integration
CallPage allows you to track phone calls directly from your website and use this information to follow up with interested prospects. It’s a great way to generate leads in real-time — and at a fraction of the cost of cold calling or hiring an expensive sales team.
7 days for a free trial, after that you can choose one of three plans:
Basic – 0$,
Basic+ – 25$,
Professional – 129$,
Premium – 329 $.
More details: https://www.callpage.io/pricing/
Best alternative for automated customer service – ProProfs Help Desk
Proprofs Help Desk
ProProfs Desk is a best customer service software that brings powerful automation features to the table to help you save time and enhance agent productivity. You can deploy intuitive chatbots on your website to engage customers 24×7, even when your team isn’t available. Moreover, automated notifications ensure all your customers and agents are on the same page.
Why Proprofs Desk ?
Shared Inbox: Manage multiple team inboxes, such as support@, info@, returns@, etc., in one place.
Chatbots: Leverage ready-to-use chatbot templates to create your own in minutes. Deploy bots for lead generation, appointment bookings, and customer service.
Internal Collaboration: Allow agents to join hands to resolve tickets faster. Collaborate using internal notes and see who is working on what to avoid task collisions.
Knowledge Base: Create an online knowledge base that holds key answers in the form of FAQs, video tutorials, help articles, and more.
CSAT Surveys: Share automated CSAT question examples or NPS surveys with end-users to capture their valuable feedback.
Mobile App: Track help desk tickets and offer reliable support on the move with a dedicated mobile app.
Essentials – $10 per month Offer delightful support with shared inboxes and basic help desk features.Premium – $15 per month A complete help desk solution with unlimited inboxes and advanced features like ticket routing, child tickets, API, white label & more.
Helpjuice is a powerful knowledge base platform designed to revolutionize the way you provide support and information to your customers. With its user-friendly interface and a wide range of features, Helpjuice empowers businesses to create comprehensive knowledge bases, improve customer service, and streamline internal knowledge sharing. Whether you’re a small startup or a large enterprise, Helpjuice is here to scale with your needs and boost your customer support and internal collaboration efforts.
Key Features of Helpjuice:
- Intelligent Search Functionality: Helpjuice provides an advanced search system that aids your customers in locating the answers they need with speed and precision. This feature, driven by intelligent algorithms, ensures the delivery of the most relevant articles in response to customer queries.
- Customizable Knowledge Base: Helpjuice’s flexibility shines through its customizable knowledge base feature. Businesses can easily design and modify their knowledge bases, with an assortment of templates, branding options, and layout styles available to harmonize with your brand’s identity.
- In-depth Analytics and Insights: Helpjuice offers comprehensive analytics that give valuable insights into the performance of your knowledge base. This feature enables businesses to pinpoint popular articles, track user behavior, and identify potential areas for improvement.
- Easy Content Authoring: Helpjuice features a user-friendly authoring tool that simplifies the process of creating, updating, and managing articles. This tool is designed to be used even by those without technical expertise, making it easier than ever to keep your knowledge base up-to-date and relevant.
Collaborative Editing: Helpjuice also provides a platform for real-time, collaborative editing. This feature allows team members to work together simultaneously on the same documents, ensuring consistency and boosting productivity. Whether for creating new articles or updating existing ones, this collaborative platform makes the process seamless and efficient.
Zonka Feedback is a powerful platform that enables businesses to enhance their customer service. It lets you capture agent feedback, frontline feedback, and customer insights about your overall customer support and service teams. Backed with actionable data from Zonka Feedback, businesses can identify areas of improvement, training, and their pain points to boost agent performance.
Why Zonka Feedback?
- In-depth Agent Performance Reports: Offers in-depth agent performance reports to boost productivity
- Customer Service Survey Templates: Several customer service survey templates to create and send surveys in minutes
- Multiple Survey Distribution Channels: Measure feedback about agents, help staff, and service representatives through multiple channels like emails, SMS, in-product, in-app, offline, etc.
- Close Feedback Loop: Real-time alerts for low scores of your representatives to follow up effectively
- Helpdesk Integrations: Seamless integration with customer service systems like Zendesk, Freshdesk, Intercom, HelpScout, and more
Starter: $49 per month. Free Trial available for 7 days
You can use one of these customer service software tools to enhance your customer relationships, delight your customers well enough to share good things about your brand on social media, turn customers into fans, build a thriving business, and ultimately increase the bottom line. We believe these customer service software tools will help your team work efficiently and provide your customers with timely and accurate information so you can increase customer loyalty and build the reputation of your brand.