In today’s era, how your brand is performing on social media is also contemplated as a major part of your overall marketing and performance.
To present this progress during events, companies take a toll and go all the way to flaunt these social media numbers. However, presenting this progress with just numbers can get monotonous. This is when social walls come to the rescue.
Social walls are a fantastic way to keep your audience hooked by showcasing user-generated content from several social media platforms on a single place. It is also a sure-shot way to boost audience engagement and even bring more users to your social media on spot.
Want to know exactly what social media walls are along with their benefits for your events? Continue reading this blog to get these questions answered.
What Is A Social Wall?
A social media wall for events is a curated collection of social media posts that are displayed on digital screens or virtual event platforms.
These social media display walls pick up data from social channels like Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, etc.
As you add more posts to specific hashtags, social media walls or social walls refresh automatically and feature more posts continually.
Now the question arises, why exactly do you need a social wall? And, we have your answers!
Why Do We Need A Social Wall?
Today, when no event starts or ends without a post on social media, there is an ocean of social media posts lying unnoticed that brands can actually use. A social wall is a perfect way to track all the posts and display a personalized curation of user-generated content.
A fundraising event, product launch, or conferences – social walls are highly popular during these events. These walls display attractive fresh content from social media that can keep the audience engaged in a more compelling way.
Here Are A Few Real Pros Of Social Walls:
- Increases Audience Engagement: A social wall at events, conferences or virtual meet-ups can keep the audience entertained. Especially during virtual events, audiences tend to get bored or zone out. Social walls help profoundly in keeping the audience attentive and also keep them engaged.
- Increases Social Media Engagement: Social walls display real user-generated content on a digital screen, picked up from several social media platforms. Seeing so many people posting about your brand encourages the audience to get involved and, check out your brand’s social media. Which in turn also increases your social media engagement and the number of followers.There is an IT services company that can also provide you with services that can improve your user interaction, so make sure to utilize your full potential.
- A Special Place for Your Sponsors: A great way to give gratification to your event sponsors is by featuring them on a social wall or dedicating a space for them. You can customize the social wall however you like, add themes or even tickers with engaging features that comes with social media aggregator tools.
- Creates a Highlight of User-Generated Content: Other than all the benefits, social media walls also allow you to create a hub of all the user-generated content present on the web and present you with an all-rounded bucket of content created by users for your brand.
- Can Host Interactive Sessions: Social walls collect content from different social media platforms in real time. This content is also ever-changing and is refreshed as new posts surface.
Hosts can plan Q&A sessions or contests to interact with the audience making the event more interesting simply by introducing a branded hashtag, asking questions, and encouraging the audience to respond to it via the same hashtag.
The on-spot featuring of the latest posts on the social wall also gives the audience validation and inspires other viewers in the event to participate, making the entire process engaging for the audience.
How To Create A Social Wall For Your Event?
There are a number of tools in the market that actually let you create social walls for your events. Many of these high-functioning tools provide many exciting features. They are easy to use and have a bunch of customizable options to make social walls even more engaging and interesting.
You can customize your social walls and try out different color themes and even frames for your social walls. Many of these tools also work for several social media platforms and can collect data from channels like Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, Twitter, and Instagram.
Why is Data Analysis and Integration Important?
Data integration combines data from several platforms and makes it more valuable to your organization. It enables your employees to collaborate more effectively and provide greater value to your customers.There is no method to access data obtained in one system in another without data integration, so if you want to fully analyze data from your social walls you would need to implement dataops platform in your everyday business activities.
We have talked about what a social wall really is, why brands need it, the benefits of social media walls, and, how brands can use them constructively to boost their engagement to an optimum.
We have given you a deep insight into the ways that social media walls work. Events are a big deal and hosting them in a way that they bring out the best results is also vital. So, for every event in question, you now have your answer – a social wall.