Just to have a law firm is not enough, you must know the marketing strategies and right tools to drive maximum prospects.
In older times, to market a law firm business was comparatively simpler as you could just advertise in printing papers, radio, or television.
But, since we entered into the digital era, we have a great list of marketing strategies and tools to market any business, and a very huge number of digital audiences to target as 63% of the global population is an internet user.
92% of online surfers use search engines to find legal services firms, this is also one of the most competitive niches online, so the importance of marketing strategies and tools can not be undermined.
Best Strategies and tools for your law firm to grow
Here in this article we have gathered a few best marketing strategies and right tools to put them in use for your law firm to excel.
Turn your law firm into a Brand
Branding helps in making a strong perception of your law firm, it is the positive image your firm builds in front of the audience with the help of a brand statement, logo design, style or theme.
What is a brand statement?
Brand statement for your law firm means a statement that summarizes what your brand stands for, your firm values, its beliefs, culture and what makes it special and different from the competitors.
Like at law firm of phoenix for personal injury lawsuits the statement says
“ 100% dedicated to helping good people who are hurt” , this statement defines the value and culture of the firm.
Brand design language
Visual experience is very important, it includes your website layout, typography, images, mood board, logos, online posters and the color palette you specify for your law firm. If these all things work together in harmony it creates a design language.
Design language of a law firm can help build an emotional connection with the audience.
36% of digital marketers use designing softwares or online designing tools for this purpose.
Your specific color theme for your brand will increase the probability of customers recognizing your brand by 80%.
Branding your law firm is the first marketing strategy that your firm should not ignore, it will help
- In building trust and loyalty with the audience.
- It will keep you ahead of competitors.
- It will create emotional connection between your law firm and audience.
Tools for branding
- Canva is a tool which can be used for a brand’s design language such as logos or posters. You can check out Canva Free vs Pro, and choose the option which fits your needs the best.
- Picktochart can also help you to use different color schemes for your law firm.
Build a functional website
Mostly when people need any service they search for it online, so the presence of your law firm website is very essential.
Your website design and the experience it will give to its user can change a visitor into your client. 75% of people who visit law firm sites are ready to take action, so your site should be captivating enough.
- Give place to a relevant content in the form of blogs and articles, with intriguing titles that will hold on visitors longer on your firm site, like you can publish an article on “ 10 legal advice you should know about before your marriage”.
- Specify a single page for every service that your firm provides as if you have a law firm for personal injury you specify a website page to car-accident injury.
- Use easy to read words, logical layout to give the best user experience.
- Use Chatbot, and make a conversation with visitors convenient.
Tools for Professional looking site
- WordPress website developer can be used to make a professional site for your law firm. You can choose website template, designer fonts according to your firm’s needs.
- Wix is another software that can help your law firm to have a working website.
Social Media Marketing
Stats shows that around 58.4% of the world’s population uses social media, and average use of social media apps is 2 hours and 27 minutes per day. Your law firm can not ignore social media marketing from its strategies as it has the ability to increase your brand awareness.
A law firm must have a representation on social media apps like facebook, instagram, linkedin and many others, it registers your law firm name in the mind of the audience. +
Even if someone does not need any legal service, you can guide the general public about basic legal matters on social media, with live sessions, question answer sessions, captions and so on.
This will create a relation of trust and emotions between a firm and a viewer, who will turn to you whenever needed any legal help.
- LinkedIn is playing a major role in the legal market these days, it helps lawyers to connect with clients, make a network and even promote employees. Moreover, it’s easy to get ahead of the game by using LinkedIn advertising to promote your personal brand.
- Facebook and instagram ads are a very common way to market your service these days, you have to pay some amount to these handles and they will market your content for some days, reaching the target audience based on gender, age and interests.
Tools for social media marketing
- Hubspot is a social media management tool that can help you to analyze inbox activity, client interaction, schedule a post for anytime and many other features.
- Buffer is the most known tool for SMM, it analyzes the content performance, allows creating, adding and publishing posts.
Search engine optimization is the way through which your site will appear on the top of google searches, the sites that appear on the first page of search engine gets 71% of total clicks, it means very few surfers switch to the other pages of google.
Seo highly depends on the content of your site, if the content has maximum keywords or key titles relevant to what a searcher can type while putting in the query, the chance of your site to appear in top searches increases, as a search engine process that query and brings the most relevant content in front of the searcher.
- Your law firm site can write about different FAQs that searchers ask for commonly.
- You can generate backlinks to your site from trusted websites.
- You can write optimized blogs and articles on legal matters of your domain, it will help with maximizing the keywords.
SEO is the most used marketing strategy these days. In order to be ahead of competitors your law firm should adopt this strategy and wait for its results.
Tools for SEO
- SEMRush is a marketing seo tool, it has many features, like it helps you to compare domains with competitors, it can tell you about your site ranking and can find you some recommendations to better your site performance.
- KWFinder is an SEO keyword tool, it helps you find the keywords which are less competitive, also can help you to track your ranking.
59% of marketers claim that email marketing is an effective channel of generating a revenue, email is the most used platform for the business dealings.
As a lawyer you must be great in your talking skills. If you were able to, you would call every expected client who shows a little interest in your services, well, email can work the same way for you and save your time.
- Email marketing allows you to contact people in a consistent and reliable way with personalized messages.
- You can use video content in your emails as it receives 96% higher clicks than the emails without video content.
- It’s better to automate email campaigns as it will respond swiftly to the prospective client when a person is in need of an answer.
- Swift replies can increase the chance of conversion of lead to 700%.
- Keep a follow up with the lead prospect after the first email.
Tools for Email Marketing
- Hubspot is an email marketing automation platform. Either you have to send just a thankyou email, promote your law firm campaign, make a general contact database, or track email performance you can do it here.
- NotifyVisitors is an all-in-one email marketing tool. Its features include automated campaigns,
drag and drop editor, A/B testing and many more. It is suitable for shopify stores and small
- Mailchimp is another famous email marketing tool, it can help with email scheduling and creation, and gives you worthy audience insights also.
- SendPulse is an all-in-one platform for sales and marketing automation that offers email marketing, chatbots, CRM, landing pages and many other tools to organize and optimize your business promotion.
- Skrapp.io is an email finder for B2B sales and email marketing. Our software transforms public data into an advanced prospecting email tool to help professionals with email marketing and outreach campaigns.
- EasySendy Pro is the Hybrid Email Marketing Platform for Marketers to send and deliver high-end email campaigns to drive 3X ROI. It integrates with multiple email delivery API relay service providers and enables delivery of email campaigns to a list of opt-in emails.
Importance of marketing strategy and tools for your law firm
- It gives you a roadmap to follow and reach desired goals for your law firm.
- It maximizes the sale of your services by bringing you valuable customers.
- It minimizes the use of resources and maximizes the output.
- It keeps you ahead of your competitors.
- It helps to connect your law firm with the right audience.
The above mentioned strategies are great for your law firm to generate maximum revenue, and be ahead of its competitors.
You can make better use of your time and money if you know the exact areas which will give you desired results and it is only possible if you have a proper marketing strategy and right tools to implement it.
Author Bio – Helena, is an avid writer and blogger. She loves reading and writing. She currently works at www.LittleLittleSteps.co to help new moms by reviewing baby products and providing tips.