A website’s SEO ranking is vital since it can help people find you quickly on search engine results pages. If you rank high, you get more traffic. If you don’t, you get little to no traffic at all.
That is why many businesses do everything they can possibly do to boost their SEO efforts with hopes of ranking better.
But have you ever considered the role of website hosting in terms of SEO? If not, you should. Take a look below. So, If you are looking for buying hosting service, click here.
Dedicated SEO hosting
On the internet or a local network, an IP (Internet Protocol) address is a unique identification for computers, servers, and other devices. It consists of four digits that range from 0 to 255 and are separated by a dot.
Devices communicate with one another via IP addresses. The IP address is used to communicate between the computer and the web server when you visit a website, for example.
A shared IP address indicates that your device’s IP address is shared with other devices, rather than being the only one communicating with the server. But a dedicated IP address, on the other hand, is your own IP address that is only used for your company’s traffic.
What exactly do you get if you decide to use SEO dedicated servers and what are the benefits? A dedicated SEO hosting that gives you a dedicated IP address can help your business in various ways:
- You can visit your website with your own IP address if you have a dedicated IP address.
- While sharing an IP address is generally secure, it does run the risk of your website being blocked in a certain country. For example, if a website hosted on the same server as you engages in unlawful activity, search engines may blacklist you too. This can’t happen with a dedicated IP address.
- Additionally, a dedicated IP address can improve performance. Shared IP addresses load slower than dedicated IP addresses. Users (and Google) will arrive at a website faster as a result of this. Physical distance can affect website load time, so having a local server can benefit your SEO.
- SSL-enabled sites have their own IP addresses, which is a significant SEO benefit. SSL encrypts users’ visits to your site, and it’s more commonly used by sites that contain sensitive data. SSL can also improve the visibility of your website on public networks and make it run somewhat faster.
- If you want to launch your own online store, you’ll need a dedicated IP address. For instance, to handle payments and ensure the security of your customers’ information.
Servers aren’t that different from personal computers. There is a processor, hard disk, and RAM included.
The usage of a single server by multiple users from diverse enterprises is referred to as shared hosting. The majority of shared hosting is done through a third party.
They have a server that can manage a large number of businesses and allows companies (or various departments within corporations) to be separated on the server. The cost per user is minimal with shared hosting since you and others are buying into the server and dividing the costs.
The drawback is that the available resources will be limited, and their availability may be influenced by other users’ activity on the same server. If one server user, for example, becomes infected with a virus, it puts everyone else at risk.
Dedicated hosting in terms of SEO
Dedicated servers are much better for your website when compared to shared servers. Some may think otherwise, and this isn’t to claim that dedicated servers are flawless, but in this case, the advantages are generally considered to exceed the disadvantages.
In reality, having a dedicated IP address, which is only available with a dedicated server, helps speed up the loading of your website. It’s not the only factor to think about, and you’ll need to think about other things as well, but website performance is critical for SEO.
The bottom line is clear. If you want better search engine results, you should definitely go for the dedicated hosting option.
Are you ready to embrace the benefits of dedicated hosting?
While a dedicated server is not for everyone, a business with a use case that requires dedicated hosting would most likely be unable to run with any other sort of hosting.
If the benefits of a dedicated server are appealing to your business, you should consider deploying or renting a server that may suit your needs. So, try to sit down and do some thinking. You have seen the benefits a dedicated solution can bring to your business. It is up to you now to consider how and when you can implement it at the office.